Select search for courses Courses Select search for sections Sections
Course Results
1-30 of about 476 results Your search took 0.06 seconds.
Course Title
Course Name
Description
Subject
Academic Level
Locations
U.S. Free Trade AgreementsJD-766This course will introduce students to various U.S. free trade agreements and the legal structure th ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Intro to Legal MaterialsRE-636This course, which is designed to give non-lawyers an introduction to legal materials and computeriz ... [more]Real EstateGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Intro to Legal AnalysisEB-303This course introduces non-lawyers to the workings of the legal system, legal methods (including res ... [more]Employee BenefitsGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Intro to Legal AnalysisTX-303This course introduces non-lawyers to the workings of the legal system, legal methods (including res ... [more]TaxationGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Substantive Law OverviewEB-304This course introduces non-lawyers to the basic substantive areas of the law. Policy issues as well ... [more]Employee BenefitsGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Substantive Law OverviewTX-304This course introduces non-lawyers to the basic substantive areas of the law. Policy issues as well ... [more]TaxationGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Intro to American LawRE-634This course is designed to give non-lawyers an overview of the American legal system, an introductio ... [more]Real EstateGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Crt of Appeals for the Fed CirIP-429FCThis course is a comprehensive study of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and its ju ... [more]Intellectual PropertyGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Const Law Seminar First AmendJD-208This course has a prerequisites of Lawyering Skills I and II, Contract I and II, Criminal Law,Civil ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Int'l Secured TransactionsIBT-710This course will focus on: the basics of the U.S. UCC Article 9, key provision for extra-territorial ... [more]International Business & TradeGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Bus Aspects of Immigration LawIBT-725This course will introduce students to those aspects of United States immigration law they are likel ... [more]International Business & TradeGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Corporate Taxation: A SurveyTX-353This course is a survey course that will cover the material presented in Corporate Taxation I-II on ... [more]TaxationGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Patent Post-Grant PracticeIP-429PFThis course examines contested proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB), includin ... [more]Intellectual PropertyGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Bus Aspects of Immigration LawJD-725This course will introduce students to those aspects of United States immigration law they are likel ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Comp. w/ Int'l Anti-BriberyJD-729=Compl. w/ the Int'l Anti-Bribery ConventionsJuris DoctorFirst Professional
Ethical Issues in EPLEPL-424As lawyers, estate planners are subject to the ethical obligations imposed by the profession. An e ... [more]Estate PlanningGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Clinic: Pro Bono PracticumJD-018This course is offered every fall and spring semester. This course will explore the importance of ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Extern: ProsecutionJD-278To Register click here: http://externships.jmls.edu/registration.php A pre-requisite to be eligible ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Fair Housing and Fair LendingJD-088This course has prerequisite of Lawyering Skills I and II, Contracts I and II, Torts, Property, Crim ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Fair Housing and Fair LendingRE-688This course has prerequisite of Lawyering Skills I and II, Contracts I and II, Torts, Property, Crim ... [more]Real EstateGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Clinic: Trademark (Basic)JD-447Under the supervision of a trademark practitioner, students will conduct trademark searches, write t ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
First Amen. Iss. in Dig. AgeITP-841From revenge porn and sexting to online hate speech and harassment, from online gambling to online l ... [more]Information Tech. & PrivacyGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Topics in SustainabilityRE-626An in-depth treatment of selected topics of emerging issues of sustainability and green issues in th ... [more]Real EstateGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Climate Change LawRE-626CCClimate change is happening quickly and can be understood only by drawing upon a variety of legal pe ... [more]Real EstateGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Climate Change LawJD-626CCClimate change is happening quickly and can be understood only by drawing upon a variety of legal pe ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Health Care Reform AcaEB-364This course will cover all aspects of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) including its impact on both ind ... [more]Employee BenefitsGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Exec. Comp. Ben: AdvancedEB-369This course is a continuation of Survey of Executive Compensation Plans, intended for the practition ... [more]Employee BenefitsGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ
Compensation LawJD-144This course has prerequisites of Lawyering Skill I and II, Contract I and II, Criminal Law, Civil P ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Education Law: Student RightsJD-523Prerequisites: Contracts I, II, LS I, II, Torts, Property, Civil Pro. I, Con. Law I and Crim.Law T ... [more]Juris DoctorFirst Professional
Independent Research in EPLEPL-498Once the student selects an appropriate topic and is placed with a professor to supervise the resear ... [more]Estate PlanningGraduate: LLM and MS/MJ